Saturday, June 9, 2007

I’ve been “Widget-tized!” Look out sidebars, here I come!

Thanks to a great site called Widgetbox, this blog now has its very own “widget.” If you click the picture to the left, or this text link, you can go and get this widget, and with a few simple clicks, can have this placed on your website or blog. For all of you kind viewers that have written to me offering to help spread the word about this blog, here is a great way to do it. Now you can help promote this site without spamming your friends, families and co-workers (although I hope you’ve already done that!) Widgetbox will allow you to customize this widget as far as colors, etc. and you don’t have to sign-up for anything, which is a nice feature. But, if you do sign-up as a user (which only took me 10 seconds) you can rate and comment on the different widgets there, as well as build a widget of your own. So, if you are able, please go grab this lovely sidebar widget and help turn more viewers on to me and my video recipes. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! But, I don't have a blog :(

Chef John said...

Now you have a good reason to start one! ;)

childsdish said...

WooHoo, i'm a computer idiot, but this wasn't too hard to add.